‘To help build safe, confident and empowered communities’
‘South Africa – a safer place to work, rest and play’
- We acknowledge and honour the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
- We act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth.
- We are committed to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions,
heritages and experiences.
- We will not accept funding from or work with any organisation that demands we compromise our
values in any way.
- We are committed to effective partnerships and we seek opportunities to form alliances with local
community and voluntary organisations.